Nobody understands communities better than PPR. Because we live there.
At PPR we are driven to build bonds between businesses, brands and communities through community marketing. Through our unique footprint of six offices across Australia and New Zealand and the breadth of sectors we work in, we know how these communities work, live and play. We apply this understanding to help our clients not just to grow, but to flourish.
We are currently looking for a Consultant with proven PR/communications experience to join our ranks. You will be based in Sydney but potentially working on interstate, national and international clients.
Day to Day…
You will be working within a results orientated, intelligent team that will help guide you through your communications career. As a Consultant you will assisting in implementing agreed communication campaigns and projects. You will be writing media releases, producing content, pitching to media, contributing to social media campaigns, reporting and working closely with both your clients and the PPR team. All this and so much more each day will see you learning from some of the best in the industry.
At PPR our greatest asset is our people. Our team is driven, knowledgeable, hardworking and focused on seeing your continued success as a communications practitioner. This is your opportunity to learn from and be mentored by some of the best in the industry.
We offer you….
• Work with leading consumer brands
• Attractive salary, flexible working arrangements and great office spaces
• Your career possibilities are endless as you join a group with 80 agencies spanning the full spectrum of marketing
• Join a team that is driven, knowledgeable, hardworking and FUN
• Training and mentoring opportunities across the WPP AUNZ network
What are we looking for?
• PR professional with a minimum of 1 years’ experience, ideally within an agency environment
• Intelligence and initiative – you are switched on and don’t wait around to be told what to do
• A love for all things consumer/retail PR, publicity and media relations
• Impeccable communication skills – both written and verbal
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to juggle conflicting priorities
• Passionate about all communications channels – comfortable working with print, digital, social and WOM
• A good understanding of the media landscape with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
• ‘Out of the box’ creative thinking
• Appetite to develop skills beyond media relations and into areas across Owned Earned and Bought communications
If you have read this and think it’s you all over, what are you waiting for, apply now!
email your resume to Sam at